Online Jobs for Teens

If you’re a teen looking for a job in today’s economy, good luck.  With unemployment rates already extremely high, there just aren’t that many jobs out there for anyone, let alone teens.  In fact, teens are being hit harder than any other age group.  However, there is a great alternative for teens to working at a fast food restaurant or some other minimum wage job where they will be miserable.  That alternative is online jobs for teens.  There are a variety of ways for teens to make money from home, but I’m going to suggest survey sites.  Survey sites will pay you to give your opinion on certain topics as well as complete offers and get referrals.   There are many legit survey sites, but the one I have the most experience with and know for a fact will always pay out is Cashcrate.  I’m 18 and have been using Cashcrate for the last three years to make money from home.  I will be honest and admit I haven’t tried very hard and definitely could be making $1,000+ a month by now had I put in the work when I first started, but I still have made over $2,000 on the site.  I’ve been paid out over 20 times and have several months of $150+.  My biggest check to date is $370.  Remember, I didn't really put in a lot of time.  There are members that are making over $2,000 a month using Cashcrate.  They do this by referring lots of members to the site.  If you have a Youtube presence or another big following online already, you will be able to get thousands of referrals and make lots of money with very little work.  I hope if you give this a shot it works out for you.  The great thing about making money online is that you work when you want, and only when you want.  If you're bored and feel like making some money, log onto Cashcrate and earn away!   But if you don't feel like working, you don't have to.  Online jobs for teens is the way to go!


Click here to join Cashcrate


Cashcrate

No comments:

Post a Comment