How to Make $5 in Two Minutes


I have found another legit survey site and I thought I’d share it with you guys.  It’s called Fusion Cash.  It’s basically the same thing as Cashcrate, but slightly different.  You still get paid to complete offers and surveys, but the referral program is different.  You get $1 for every referral you get, $2 when they complete an offer, and $5 when they cashout.  That means if you get one referral that cashes out, you earn $8!  It’s pretty awesome.  The only thing that isn’t great about this site is when you request a cash out, which you can do when you get to $25, you had to have completed $15 in offers and surveys to be eligible.  I would recommend anyone trying to make most of their money off referrals to do the offers right away, then focusing on referring.  At least then you know it’s worth your while.  Now even though they require you to do offers to cash out, they confirm fast.  And I mean unbelievably fast.  I made $25 doing offers and surveys in two hours.  Seriously ever offer I did confirmed within five minutes.  It’s insane.  I’m used to waiting hours on other survey sites to maybe get confirmed, but on Fusion Cash, your offers are pretty much guaranteed to confirm if you complete them correctly.  Now, you’re asking yourself, why did he call this post “How to Make $5 in Two Minutes” right?  I’ll get to that now.  When you join Fusion Cash here, simply confirm your email and phone number.  It will take about two minutes to do, if that.  You’ll then notice that you have $5 sitting in your account.  It’s as simple as that!  Note, they will never call you other than to give you a code to confirm your number.  I’m not sure if there’s an easier way to make money fast.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment