How to Get Referrals



Given that getting referrals is the best way to make money on survey sites, how do you go about doing it?  Getting referrals for Cashcrate is so much easier said than done, and if you want to get referrals long-term you're going to have to put in a lot of work and accept that for a while, you will see little to no results.  To start, you should make a blog about Cashcrate or making money online such as this one.  Then do some research on SEO (search engine optimization).  I struggle with SEO and am just starting to understand how it works.  Basically, you want to get your website to rank high on search engines (such as Google) so that when people search for: ways to make money online, make money from home, legit survey sites, jobs for teens, etc; they come to your site and become your referral.  Once you have a good understanding of SEO and how to get your website viewed, get working and watch your results improve over time!  The best part about taking this approach is that you never really have to do much after the initial work load and you'll still be making tons of money from home!
If this sounds like too much work, and you're like my younger self and would rather see immediate results, there are many short-term ways to get referrals.  These may seem great at first, but you have to accept the fact that after you quit using these methods, you will not get referrals.  If I could go back a few years ago, I would force my younger self to stop worrying about the short-term results and think about the long-term.  Had I put in the work to develop a high-ranking website, I would still be making hundreds of dollars a month without ever having to log in to Cashcrate.  But I got hooked on the $200+ a month checks and stuck with my methods, only to have them taken away, which resulted in me making no money and quitting my pursuit of making money online.  
To get immediate referrals, still start off still by making a blog.  But instead of focusing on content and generating search engine traffic, focus on making it super simple.  An example would be the blog I used to promote back in the day, Make Extra Cash From Home.  Notice how simple it is.  It's short, to the point, and catchy to viewers.  So now that you've got this simple blog, where do you promote it?  I must admit I'm not totally up on today's short-term methods, but some great places to start are: Twitter, Craigslist, Backpage, Yahoo Answers, and Wiki Answers.  These are the places I promoted in the past and for the most part it worked pretty well.  The problem is you are spamming by promoting at most of these places and you will eventually realize that it's not really worth you're time to try and get around it.  But the nice thing is that if you promote your blog at these places, you will notice immediate results.  

No comments:

Post a Comment